// MATURATION BOOSTER
K-Boost is an organo-mineral maturation booster that contains L-amino acids combined with potassium (K) and sulphur trioxide (SO3). It stimulates the maturation process, improves yield and end quality.
Why use K-Boost?
How to use K-Boost
- Use K-Boost from 5th week until the 7th week of flowering.
- Use 3 – 5 ml per 10 L of water.
- Shake before use. Leaves no residue in the irrigation system.
- Fully water-soluble.
- Organic nitrogen (N)
- Potassium (K)
- Sulphur trioxide (SO3)
- L-amino acids
How K-Boost works
- Organic nitrogen combined with potassium and L-amino acids stimulates plant maturation
- Potassium improves the water management in plants (osmoregulation)
- When potassium is deficient, stomata will not work properly and the plant loses water
- Potassium improves starch and protein synthesis
- Potassium regulates opening of the stomata and enzyme activity
- Sulphur is used in the maturation process and increases weight
- Nutrients are organically chelated using L-amino acids
Tips from successful growers
- Use K-Boost during the last 4 weeks for a compact and firm end product
- Use in combination with CaMg-Boost to bulk up weight and firmness and to help avoid antagonistic action between potassium (K) and magnesium (Mg)