Startbooster is a specially formulated organic root and growth stimulator. Startbooster is 100% biological with active organic ingredients, which stimulate the development of the root system and vegetative growth. Specific microlife biomass helps to enhance root development. It stimulates root hair development while conditioning the soil and providing bioavailable nutrition during vegetative growth.
Why use Startbooster?
How to use Startbooster
Use Startbooster as additive next to NPK fertilizers. On pre-fertilized soil Startbooster can be used without additional growth fertilizers. When using Startbooster the pregrowth phase can be shortened.
Use Startbooster during the pregrowth phase and the first week of flowering. Use 2,5 ml per 10 L of water. Add Startbooster after adding the NPK nutrients and after measuring EC.
Startbooster is a 100% organic product. Be careful with the use of organic product in drip irrigation systems. In such systems, organic products increase the risk of blockages. Therefore, always use System-Clean when using Startbooster in drip irrigation systems.
- Organic nitrogen chelated with L-amino acids
- Microlife biomass from controlled fermentation of selected strains (specific beneficials)
- Humic acid from the Leonardite layer
- High-grade fulvic acid
How Startbooster works
- Organic nitrogen provided by L-amino acids increases vegetative growth without risk of burning or overdose
- L-amino acids provide growth, biostimulation and boost bacteria populations
- Humic acid improves water retention, root area conditioning, and cation/anion exchange
- Microlife biomass breaks down nutrients and enhances antagonistic action against pathogens
Tips from successful growers
- Use a 1:1000 dilution to feed new clones (1 ml per 1 L)
- During transplanting, dip the roots of the plants in a 1:100 mixture (10 ml per 1 L)
- Do not keep Startbooster in your reservoir for more than 2 – 3 days in order to avoid organic biofilm buildup and blockage of irrigation drip lines