// BUD BOOSTER
CaMg-Boost is an organo-mineral plant booster that prevents calcium (Ca) and magnesium (Mg) deficiencies while stimulating powerful fruit set and development. CaMg-Boost is the key to a firm and high quality end product.
Why use CaMg-Boost?
How to use CaMg-Boost
- In soil: Use CaMg-Boost once a week.
- In coco/hydro: Use CaMg-Boost in combination with All-in-One Liquid every watering
- When adding CaMg-Boost, do not use any boosters containing phosphorus other than Aptus.
- Use 2,5 – 5 ml per 10 L of water.
- Shake before use. Leaves no residue in the irrigation system.
- Fully water-soluble.
- Organic nitrogen (N)
- Calcium (Ca)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- L-amino acids
How CaMg-Boost works
- Aids in plant structure and photosynthesis
- Improves structure and firmness of fruits and flowers
- Stimulates fruit set and floral development
- Activates enzymatic activity
- Higher levels of calcium and magnesium help raise internal plant pH to resist fungal attacks
Tips from successful growers
- Use CaMg-Boost in combination with P-Boost & K-Boost in the last weeks to get maximum weight
- Pay attention when you mix P-Boost and CaMg-Boost as they can react together. Always add one, dilute and mix then the other. In case you use a lot of phosphorus based products, then take care when adding CaMg-Boost as phosphorus and calcium mixed together in high concentrations may cause deposits and residues
- Add CaMg-Boost when using All-in-One Liquid on hydro or coco