All-in-One Liquid is a 100% mineral based fertilizer suited for all mediums and systems. It can be used from the vegetative phase all the way through to flowering/maturation phase. The unique manufacturing process makes All-in-One Liquid not sensitive to pH-variations and therefore applicable in a wide pH-range
Why use All-in-One Liquid?
How to use All-in-One Liquid
All-in-One Liquid is a highly concentrated nutrient (1:1000). The standard dilution rate is 1 ml per 1 L. Because of the high concentration, All-in-One Liquid is cost effective to use.
- Use All-in-One Liquid every time you water your plants
- The measured rise in EC when dissolving All-in-One Liquid is a real EC-value as it contains no ballast salts and chlorides
- Under optimal conditions the dilution rate may be increased up to max. 2 ml per 1 L
All-in-One Liquid contains
- Essential elements: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium.
- Microelements: boron, molybdenum, iron, manganese, zinc and copper
How All-in-One Liquid works
- The unique manufacturing process makes All-in-One Liquid easy to use as it is not sensitive to pH-changes and can be used in a wide pH-range
- On soil (peat) All-in-One Liquid is a complete base nutrient
- In hydro/coco we advise to combine All-in-One Liquid with CaMg-Boost for best results. When combining CaMg-Boost with All-in-One Liquid it is wise to keep pH below 6,3 in order to prevent precipitation of calcium/magnesium
Tips from successful growers
- Always properly stir your solution when adding nutrients and respect the order of mixing according to the instruction on page 51 of the Aptus Manual.
- For maximum plant development combine All-in-One Liquid with Regulator, Startbooster, Topbooster, Super-PK and CaMg-Boost
- All-in-One Liquid can be used on a wide variety of crops. From root- and tubercrops to fruits, flowers and ornamental plants