Humic-Blast is an organic soil conditioner that improves plants ability to absorb nutrients, balances the charge in mediums creating airy soil structure and improves water retention.
Humic-Blast neutralizes build up of acids and salts in the medium freeing locked up nutrients. Humic-Blast is rich in carbon and potassium humates and is supplemented with natural plant hormones and microelements.
Why use Humic-Blast?
How to use Humic-Blast
- Use Humic-Blast is in the last two to three waterings.
- Use 3 ml per 10 L of water and for the last watering, use 6 ml per 10 L of water.
- Shake well before use.
- Humic acid from the Leonardite layer
- Microlife biomass from controlled fermentation of selected strains (specific beneficials)
- Growth promoting L-amino acids
- Specific plant extracts
How Humic-Blast works
- Humic acid stores nutrients until the plant is ready to absorb them from the medium
- Creates good soil structure by increasing water retention, balancing cation exchange capacity, breaking down salts and restoring soil structure
- Regulates the nutrient salts in the medium
- Humic acid in the medium stimulates and enhances microlife activity
Tips from successful growers
- Use to condition new growing medium before transplanting
- Add to the last two to three feedings, or if not possible, flush the final week with clean water and Humic-Blast. This prepares the medium or reuse in the next cycle