// NUTRIENT PELLET
All-in-One Pellet is a time-released 100% organic pellet fertilizer that provides complete nutrition for plant development for up to 3 months. Each application lasts 2 – 3 months and can be reapplied for longer cycles.
It is specially formulated with macronutrients and micronutrients, L-amino acids and bio-stimulants to enhance plant development over a period of time. All-in-One Pellet can be applied during transplanting or soil preparation directly into the soil or as a top dressing to extend the growing cycle.
Why use All-in-One Pellet?
How to use All-in-One Pellet
- Mix pellets into the medium prior to planting
- Place pellets at the bottom of every planthole
- Mix pellets into the top of soil and water from the top
For short cultivation (3 months)
- Peat: Use 50 – 100 g per plant per cycle
- Clay or heavy soil: Use 100 g per plant per cycle
- Coco or sandy soil: Use 200 g per plant per cycle.
If your cycle is longer than 3 months, apply a second treatment (after 2 months) as topdressing or mix pellets into the top 5 cm (2 inches) of soil and water from the top.
All-in-One Pellet contains
- Compounded NPK fertilizer with magnesium (Mg) and sulphur (S)
- Organically chelated microelements such as boron (B), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), zinc (Zn)
- L-amino acids
All-in-One Pellet work
- Provides complete time-released nutrition for plants for 2 – 3 months
- L-amino acids stimulate natural plant processes and growth
- Complete nutrient profile minimizes plant stress due to environment, pests, and pathogens
Tips from successful growers
- Add Micromix when transplanting for the perfect start
- In case of deficiencies, add pulverised pellets as topdressing for quicker absorption and water from the top. The pellets will be solubilized and the nutrients assimilated by the plant
- For better effect outdoors, use with Regulator, Startbooster and NutriSpray
- For better effect indoor in pots, use with Regulator, Startbooster, Topbooster, P-Boost, K-Boost and CaMg-boost
- Store in a cool, dry place. Can last up to 3 years in proper storage