// POWERFUL PK BLOOM STIMULATOR
Super-PK is a superior organo-mineral bloom stimulator. It is 20% phosphorus (P) and 23% potassium (K) combined with L-amino acids making it ideal for bloom stimulation.
Why use Super-PK?
How to use Super-PK
- Use Super-PK during the flowering phase.
- Use 2,5 – 5 ml per 10 L of water.
- Shake before use. Leaves no residue in the irrigation system.
- Fully water-soluble. Ideal for use in hydroponic systems.
- 20% phosphorus (P)
- 23% potassium (K)
- Bloom stimulating L-amino acids
- Bloom stimulating vitamins
How Super-PK works
- High levels of phosphorous and potassium stimulates blooming and flowering plants
- Improves firmness and compact structure of end product
Tips from successful growers
- With sensitive plants, Super-PK should only be used from the 4th or 5th week of the flowering phase
- Use half dosage at the beginning of flowering to initiate rapid bloom development
- Super-PK has a pH of 8.5 – 9 and can be used to raise the pH of a solution