Breakout Powder is a concentrated bloom enhancer, rich in phosphorus and potassium. It also contains extra calcium and magnesium ensuring additional flowering during the late stages of the bloom cycle, making sure that the plant develops to its full potential.
Why use Breakout Powder?
HOW TO USE BREAKOUT POWDER
Breakout Powder is used during the last three weeks of the flowering phase.
Apply Breakout Powder at a base EC of 1,2.
Week 1: 100gr per 100 L of water
Week 2-3: 200gr per 100 L of water
BREAKOUT POWDER CONTAINS
- Sulfur (?)
NPK 0-35-23 Mg 2 S 3
How Breakout Powder works
- Phosphorus is a key element for establishing flowers, as well as oil and sugar production. It also aids in photosynthesis.
- Potassium also plays a key role in oil and sugar production, it also develops starches and carbohydrates for cell division. It stimulates the transport of sugar through the tissues, facilitating improved yield quality. At the same time it activates a lot of different enzymes that play an important role in flower building.
- The extra calcium and magnesium stimulate chlorophyll production and the transport of phosphorus throughout the plant.
Tips from successful growers
- When using Breakout Powder, don’t add any additional bloom stimulators
- Mix All-in-One Liquid in water to EC 1,2 and add Breakout Powder
- If you don’t have an EC meter add about 1ml All-in-One Liquid for every liter of water
- Breakout Powder is perfect for hydroponic systems.