Regulator aids in uptake of nutrients, strengthens plant structure and increases the plant’s ability to handle various environmental stresses (abiotic and biotic). Regulator is the cornerstone of any plant nutrition program.
It increases the absorption and bioavailability of all other nutrients by acting as an efficient transporter for other elements. This increases general plant strength, health and nutrition. This product provides a gateway for the absorption and utilization of other nutrients in a nutrient program. The patented formula works with natural plant mechanisms to provide the right nutrition in the right amounts at the right time.
Why use Regulator?
How to use Regulator
Regulator is a highly concentrated product (1:6660). A small dosage of 1,5 ml per 10 L of water is enough for large visible effects. Because of the high concentration, Regulator is extremely cost effective to use.
Mix Regulator always in a tank full of clean water before mixing other fertilizers, boosters or crop protection products. Mix until Regulator is evenly distributed through the water.
Then continue adding fertilizers, boosters or crop protection products.
Make sure that no water or dirt mixes in the Regulator bottle/can.
Always use dry and clean syringes/measuring cups when extracting Regulator.
- Mono-silicic acid (Si) – Nutrient transporter
- Boron (B) – A precursor to enhance calcium uptake and fibre production
- Molybdenum (Mo) – Moves nitrogen from lower to upper leaves
EducationBoron (B) is the basis for all other nutrient usage. Particularly, it enhances calcium (Ca) uptake and stimulates the production of plant fibres (better quality, more dry matter). Molybdenum (Mo) is a key part in the activity of the nitrogenase enzyme. When nitrogen (N) is missing, plants look for molybdenum in order to stimulate nitrogenase activity, which helps move nitrogen from old leaves to new leafy growth.
How Regulator works
- Improves bioavailability of nutrients based on plant need (regulates uptake of nutrients)
- Strengthens plants with better cell structure and improves plants natural disease resistance
- Increases resistance to abiotic (environmental) stress and biotic (pest, pathogens and plagues) stress
Tips from successful growers
- Always mix Regulator first in your reservoir filled with clean water. Otherwise other nutrients may not be readily available for rapid plant utilization
- Regulator makes plants more compact. If plants grow too high or too fast, a higher dosage of Regulator slows down plants growth in length (the plant becomes wider with more branches)
- Often helps correct nutrient deficiencies by making existing nutrients more bioavailable
- Use to help control the distance between the branches (internodes)