Aptus & urban agriculture
Nothing is more important than the quality and nutrition of our food supply. Modern society is disconnected from the production of the food we consume. Farm modernization, soil mineral depletion, government regulation, urban sprawl, and poor understanding of plant health, are destroying the fabric of what allows us to live.
Benefits of urban agriculture
– Grow your own vitamins and minerals
– Higher nutritional value of produce
– Grow your food the way nature grow
– Longer shelf life, leass waste
– Healthier plants, Healthier people
– With proper education anyone can participate
– Know exactly what goes into the food that goed into you
Much like us, plants are what they eat. If you feed a plant poor nutrition, it produces poor nutritional products. And obviously, the better nutrition we feed the plant, the healthier and more nutritional the products (fruits and vegetables) will be for us.