Nutrition manager and anti-stress plant enhancer
Regulator is a plant growth and flowering booster that aids processes and supports plant development. Regulator strengthens crops by regulating the absorption of nutrients and increasing dry matter content. The plant strengthening function of Regulator provides maximum protection for stressful situations such as insect- and fungal attacks, heat, water and salt stress. Thus, Regulator provides also in the warm conditions a good protection against heat stress.
During warm periods, Regulator ensures that:
– crop with temperatures reaching 40 degrees Celsius remains green
– transpiration is reduced up to 30%
– regulates plant water management capacities, lowering the usage of water
– strengthens leafs and leaf position
Regulator improves plant defence reactions against pests and diseases. Weaker plants have been proven to be much more susceptible to pests and diseases than stronger plants. Regulator provides this extra protecting to your plants by optimising the mineral uptake and improving cellular wall structure in the plant tissue. These effects ensure that even during stressful situations, plants will continue growing with a high yielding and excellent quality.
– Strengthens plant and protects during periods of stress
– Protects against heat stress
– Prevents problems with pests and diseases
– Improves uptake of nutrients
– Increases dry material ratio
– Makes plants more compact with shorter internodes distance
– Makes leaves stronger and greener
– Increases thickness of the stem
Tips & Tricks
– Always mix Regulator in a tank full of clean water before mixing other fertilizers,
– boosters or crop protection products.
– Regulator makes plant more compact. If plants grow too high, a higher dosage of Regulator slows down plant’s growth in length.
– When using Regulator, plants can better resist higher temperatures. Up to 40° degrees Celsius plants remain green.
– Regulator increases dry material ratio. This gives an extra advantage during the drying process.
Regulator consists of a mixture of bio-available trace elements with the main component being Silica. Regulator contains a protected formula of stabilized silicic acid, the bio-available part of Silica (Si) that provides a hardening of the cell wall resulting in thicker stems, stronger leaves and an overall stronger plant. The plant creates more fibers which results in more dry matter. Silicic acid regulates the uptake of important nutrients such as nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). Regulator is available in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml and 5000ml packaging’s.
Application and dosage
Regulator is a highly concentrated product (1:6660). A small dosage of 15 millilitres per 100 litres of water is enough for large visible effects. Because of the high concentration, Regulator is cheap to use. Mix Regulator always in a tank full of clean water before mixing other fertilizers, boosters or crop protection products. Mix until Regulator is evenly distributed through the water. Then continue adding fertilizers, boosters or crop protection products. Make sure that no water or dirt mixes in the Regulator bottle/can. Always use dry and clean syringes/measuring cups when extracting Regulator.